You want to implement a CRM in your company, but you don’t know which one to choose? There are many tools available today, all with different features, models, integrations and costs. Let’s take a look at some of the best-known CRMs to help you make your choice: Hubspot vs Pipedrive.
What is a CRM?
The implementation of a CRM within a company is the result of a strategy based on the management of relationships between a company, its customers and employees. Being a software, the CRM allows to collect numerous customer data such as name, first name, email address, contact information, social network profiles, company, order history … all this in a database accessible to your company’s teams. The CRM allows you to analyze the behavior of your customers and to better understand the relationship they may have with your business.
Thus, CRM is an essential tool to develop and improve relationships with customers, teams (sales, marketing, after-sales service, procurement, HR …), suppliers and partners. It allows you to follow all of their paths, from the first contact to loyalty.
Build Leads Lists in Seconds !
Install on Google Sheet : Import, Find & Enrich (with email) Leads & Companies in minutes.
Start Now and get 200 leads for free !
Hubspot : presentation
Hubspot is a CRM with many features focused on digital marketing, customer management and better organization within the company. Its main philosophy is the use of Inbound Marketing, a technique whose goal is to attract customers by offering qualitative content, while automating some recurring tasks. But then, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this solution.
Hubspot offers a complete solution including different tools to complete your needs: Hub Sales, Service, CMS and Marketing. Its strength is that it is entirely developed in-house, a unique design on the market that centralizes all the information from the various installed Hubs. Its interface is intuitive and easy to use, while allowing a better user experience between the different departments of the company.
What do we find on the functionalities side?
- Pipeline: this tool offers easy management of sales pipeline such as recording transactions, assigning tasks or tracking the progress of sales opportunities.
- Task organization: Hubspot allows you to automate certain tasks such as contact and follow-up, whether it’s by LinkedIn connection, email or call. Thanks to the dashboards, sales representatives can easily visualize all their daily tasks. The generation of reports is also possible to efficiently manage the sales department.
- Productivity tools: it is possible to schedule the sending of email sequences, synchronize smartphones with the CRM, track the behavior and activity of leads..
- Native integrations: Hubspot integrates with over 500 applications (Mailchimp, Zoom, Zapier, Slack…).
Such a software is full of advantages, but there are also some disadvantages that we can’t ignore:
- A little time to adapt: although it is easy to use, Hubspot requires some time to master it and be able to exploit it to the fullest.
- Its price: there is a freemium version to get the hang of it and discover the solution. However, you will have to upgrade your subscription to use all the features.
- Templates difficult to modify: it is complicated to customize the templates. Getting started is not easy, but like many CRMs.
Pipedrive : presentation
Pipedrive is another well-known CRM, also used for lead management, organization and follow-up of marketing and sales campaigns. It contains many features for generating leads, customers and sales opportunities.
Pipedrive is a CRM solution, designed by sales experts, that is easy to use. It efficiently supports your teams to optimize their daily tasks. In addition, it is equipped with marketing tools to help increase the sales of your products and services and generate more leads… There are many features:
- The sales assistant: it is powered by Artificial Intelligence and analyzes previous sales activities to subsequently propose projections to improve performance.
- Task automation: Pipedrive helps your teams to automate numerous tasks thanks to the implementation of workflows (transactions, messages, etc.).
- Email management: the tool connects with many email messaging systems to send and receive messages directly in the CRM. It offers the possibility to send mass emails and to follow the openings and clicks.
- Integration: CRM integrates with over 300 applications.
- Pipeline management: easy to follow, the pipelines are kanban type and allow teams to better visualize sales cycles and results.
- Mobile application: allows access to all data, wherever you are in the world.
- Price: Pipedrive offers fairly competitive prices that are well suited to small businesses.
Of course, like any software, it also has its drawbacks:
- Invoicing: Pipedrive does not support customer invoicing, which means you have to use another solution to close the sale.
- Estimates: It is not possible to create estimates and send them directly to customers.
Hubspot vs Pipedrive: which one to choose?
After reading all of this, you’re probably wondering which is the best solution for your business? Overall, the two tools are quite similar on many points, your choice will be made on the following elements:
- Features: Hubspot is an all-in-one CRM, with many advanced marketing features and efficient customer service management, this tool is a good choice. For Pipedrive, it is more oriented towards the performance of sales teams.
- Price: Hubspot offers a freemium package that allows you to get to grips with the solution with a minimum of features. However, in order to fully exploit the CRM, you will have to subscribe to a rather expensive subscription, especially if you decide to add the other Hubs to your tool (CRM, Marketing, After Sales). Pipedrive does not offer free packages, but the rates are much more accessible.
- Use and ergonomics: Pipedrive is very easy to use when you are not used to using a CRM but Hubspot is more complete.